Delegates who work for Network rail and need to work on DOO CCTV type systems especially installation and maintenance engineers.
Delegates should have a minimum of two years’ experience on the railway and have an appreciation of basic CCTV operations, fault finding and basic maintenance activities. NWR approved course.
Practical and theory work plus group discussion and platform assessment.
The delegate(s) will be able to perform the following on successful completion of the course:
- Set-up Cameras for DOO
- Set-up Monitors for DOO
- Maintain the DOO System
- Understand and operate DOO test equipment, Rotakin and Target Board
- Terminate coaxial cables RG59 & CT125, correct methods with BNC end connectors
- Compliance and functionality testing of a DOO/CCTV System
- Corrective and preventative maintenance, diagnosis and fault finding
- CCTV Cameras and Housings
- LCD Monitors
- Camera Posts and Housings
- Monitor Posts and Housings
- DOO & CCTV power Supply
- Cable Routes
- Coaxial Cables and connectors RG59, CT125DB
- Tools and Maintenance equipment
I really enjoyed the course and the instructors were excellent in the way they put the course over. The facilities were excellent and the course was taught to a very high standard. - Neil Silcox