• Understanding Health and Safety in an industrial environment including manual handling and laser safety
• Basic principles of fibre optic communication systems
• Basic principles of copper communication systems
• Practical installation and jointing of internal and external copper cables
• Practical installation and jointing of internal and external fibre cables
• Passive Optical Networks (PONS) and Air Blown Fibre Installation and Maintenance
No pre-requisites or pre-reading are required for this course as it covers everything right through from the basics required to gain the qualification.
This is a fully accredited Excellence in Learning (EAL) course, and upon completion will award the student with a Level 3 qualification.